– Ritonavir oral tablet annual production capacity has been expanded to 100 million tablets and can be further rapidly expanded based on market demand
– ASC10 is an oral direct-acting antiviral drug candidate targeting RNA dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp) to treat SARS-CoV-2 infection
– ASC11 is an oral direct-acting antiviral
Conservationists are blaming climate change, land clearing and pesticides for the population crash of one of Australia’s most famous insects. Once a common sight, bogong moths have become rare in recent years. They are now recognized as endangered by the world’s leading scientific authority on vulnerable species, the International Union …
1. The DRC is the country with the largest internally displaced population in Africa
2. DRC hosts over 0.5 M refugees and asylum seekers
3. Lack of a proper civil registration system puts many at risk of statelessness in DRC. UNHCR joins the United Nations Legal Identity Program to …
A community health service in Africa’s largest urban slum is helping poor people get affordable emergency services during the COVID pandemic.
The Kibera community emergency response team in Nairobi is offering a $1 monthly fee for access to emergency services, including an ambulance.
Poor people — like those living in …